Friday, June 26

More Adventures in Skirt Modification!

Today I went back and redid yet another skirt! I'm finding that as I make more and more of these fun skirts I am finding new ways to 'upgrade' them, which is pretty darn exciting. This is a two layered skirt that I made a few weeks ago along with my 'Twitter' skirt. As you can see, it's okay--but not fantastic.
I felt like it was too long, and with the two layers of fabric it was a little heavy on the elastic waistband. I did really love the bright print of the main fabric though, so I decided to forgo the second layer of red...
The result--two thumbs up! I used a little bit of the red fabric to add pockets, my new favorite addition to my skirts!
I love it! I think I will wear this skirt out tomorrow for a double date! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment