Saturday, June 20

More Skirt Adventures!

Yesterday morning I continued my adventures in skirt sewing and created two new skirts!

I love how they turned out!

Aren't the fabrics fun? I have been hanging onto these for about a year now, waiting for the perfect project to come along. One of my friends refers to the skirt on the right as my 'Twitter skirt"!

And here I am ready to go to a wedding rehearsal in my new skirt! I really enjoyed the fact that I made a skirt in the morning and then wore it all day long! I got so many compliments on it, it was fantastic.

My next skirt adventure? Adding pockets! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

2 comments:

  1. TwitterTracker! TwitterTracker! TwitterTracker! That fabric is gorgeous! I do believe you have inspired me to get started on my skirt ASAP. I can't wait to hear about your pocket adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...am I that friend? :> If yes, I am truly flattered. I think you should start your own line of clothes (or just skirts) and have a Web site for it exclusively. with Brent's mad skills, you'd be famous in no time! Twit Twit ! :>
    (sabina)

    ReplyDelete