Tuesday, July 28

Summer Adventures

Wow, I can't believe that it is almost the end of July already! School starts again at the end of August, so I am running out of summer vacation. Lately I have been busy with camping trips and going away parties, so I haven't posted here as much. Sorry! But here is a picture of a recent craft project that I put together:

I made it for my friend Andy--the handsome guy on the right. He's leaving for Law School this week, about halfway across the country. Our group of friends have known each other as early as preschool, so we have a lot of memories. I thought a great way to allow Andy to take these memories with him to school would be to create him a photo collage. But just a photo collage in a frame seemed a little too "girly"--so I made it into a magnetic board that he can use to put up notes, messages, pics, etc.! I printed out a TON of pictures, cut them out, and arranged them into the collage you see. The only thing that I did to make it magnetic was to buy a 12x12 piece of metal to put in my 12x12 picture frame! I also made Andy eight of my dictionary magnets with various nicknames or important words. He like it a lot, and I loooved making it. Printing out all those pictures really took me on a trip down memory lane...

I'm going to miss you Andy!!! Good luck in law school!

No comments:

Post a Comment