Thursday, July 9

More Cracker Adventures!

Today I made two different batches of crackers using variations on the cracker recipe I used earlier this week. They were super delicious! And the recipe is so simple!

First you mix all your dry ingredients--flour, salt, and whatever extras you want for flavor. I chose cracked pepper and garlic powder for my first batch, and garlic salt and shredded cheddar cheese for my second batch!

Mix in your wet ingredients--olive oil and water. Then knead your dough until you have a cute little ball.

Then you roll out your dough and cut it into cute shapes.


Then simply bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees and you've got delicious crackers! These are the finished cheddar crackers, my husband's new favorite. The possibilities with flavors are endless, I am so excited to continue to adapt this recipe.

Tomorrow I embark on a cupcake making adventure! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment