Sunday, September 20

Wedding Adventures!

Yesterday I attended an amazing wedding of one of my friends from high school. I had so much fun! I also got the chance to wear one of my hairpieces that I made all the way back in June. You may recall me posting about a fun-filled day where I picked cherries and made fun hairpieces with my friend Lindsey. Well, this is the same hairpiece, except that I removed it from the headband and put it on a hairclip instead. With my new haircut the headband was a big overpowering, but the hairclip worked great!


I think it really helped fancy up my hair for the wedding, especially since it is pretty much impossible to style my new haircut. I really like how it turned out!

My friend Jessica was a bridesmaid in the wedding and made a really cool hairpiece of her own! Last month we went shopping at a couple vintage stores and found this great brooch, that looked just gorgeous in her hair!

Tomorrow is the first day of Homecoming Week, so stay tuned for some posts about the various costumes I'll be wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment