Friday, August 14

Hair Adventures, Part Trois!

I am slowly getting addicted to making hairclips! There are just so many possibilities, and you know how much I love 'upcycling'! I made this latest hairclip out of a green paint chip I snagged from Home Depot and a page out of a book that has seen the end of its days. (I took the book from one of the teacher's 'trash piles' on that infamous last day of school. It was completely falling apart, ripped, etc. but is great for little craft projects!)


The buttons I already had in my collection, so it was simply a matter of mixing and matching until I found the combination I liked best! I love how it turned out!!!


I have found that making these different hairpieces has really helped me overcome my initial misgivings about my haircut. Instead of viewing my hair with a mixture of dread and disappointment, I now look at it with excitement! It has been extremely fun to play with, and especially to accessorize!

No comments:

Post a Comment