Monday, March 9

Mega Crafting Adventure Weekend!

This past weekend I was a crafting machine! The Junior/Senior Prom is this coming Saturday, and I was given $100 to create 10 centerpieces. So...this meant that I had to make everything! Here are some pictures of my crazy weekend:
Can you guess what the theme is yet? I'm really happy with how everything turned out. I cut out a gazillion mask shapes, painted them silver or gold, then added feathers, sequins, and glitter! And finally, I glued them onto wire because they will be poking out of vase arrangements. I'll post some pictures of the finished centerpieces and from the actual dance this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, know what's funny? I'm a prom adviser this year, and our theme is moonlit masquerade, and we're making a ton, from the invites to the table decorations. Have fun this weekend! -- Amy

    ReplyDelete