Monday, March 2

March Adventures!

Sorry that I haven't blogged recently, but work has been extra insane the past week or so. I managed to sneak in the time tonight to get a few pics posted:
I hadn't posted any pics of my little crafty corner, so here they are! This area came about after we hosted a Super Bowl party, and so rearranged our furniture. Once the party was over, my husband came up with the GENIUS idea of creating a little craft area for me in the corner of our living room! I love it, and it is so much better than spreading my craft stuff all over the couch and coffee table!


These are some pictures of a few scrabble tile pendants I made! I am so proud of them, and will be selling these and similar items in my Etsy shop sometime soon (hopefully!)

Can you believe it's March already??? Where did February go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment