Sunday, March 15

Beware the Ides of March!

Whew, I survived the Junior/Senior Prom! All of my decorations looked GREAT--but unfortunately we forgot our camera. I am still kicking myself over that! Because of all the Prom craziness I haven't had time to do any other craft projects, but I did want to share my birthday present re-do. Remember the craftastrophe I wrote about earlier, where my birthday package to my friend Jason was totally destroyed in transit? Well, here are the new magnets I made for him:


We call him Jason the Giant, he loves to wrestle, and his other dog is a Pug/Chihuahua mix and looks a lot like the picture. He really enjoyed them, so everything turned out well!

When Jason got his belated replacement birthday present, I also got a great present from his partner Gerry! Gerry gave me some envelopes with amazing security patterns.
Thanks Gerry, I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment