Wednesday, April 22

Crafty Catch-Up...

I am so sorry that I haven't written in so long. School has kept me really busy lately, and so has BUYING A HOUSE! Yep, we have bought our first house!!! We will move in at the end of May, and cannot wait. The house is great, and one of my favorite features---I will have a craft room! That's right, a room of my own that I can dedicate to crafty things, not just a little corner of our living room. I am sooo excited!

But back to craft projects. Remember the gift exchange I mentioned? It was a Secret Easter Bunny thing at the school, where you are assigned another staff member to get fun things for. I got the Home-Ec teacher, so of course I had to make her fun crafty things!


The gift on the left is an apple pincushion that I made. I know that the Home-Ec teacher likes quilts, so I sewed together strips of coordinating fabric and then turned it into an apple! I really like how it turned out, and the teacher loved it. Another gift that I made her was one of my fused plastic bags filled with easter eggs. She really liked the concept of fusing plastic garbage bags and loved the gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment