Sunday, January 17

Birthday Present Adventures!

Well, 2010 is well underway! I haven't been able to get much crafting done in the new year, unfortunately. Next week is the last week of the semester at school, so I have been really busy lesson planning and grading papers. But I did squeeze in one quick project for a friend's birthday present.

One of my friends is getting his Masters degree to teach Math (yay!) and so I thought this would be a fitting present. Maybe it will reside in his future classroom someday!
I got the idea for this clock several years ago when I was looking for funky English decorations for my own first classroom. I can't remember where I saw it, but the idea stuck with me.
I love all the different equations, it'll definitely make you think!

So, I have a non-craft related confession to make. I am obsessed with swimsuits. But not just swimsuits in general--vintage style swimsuits. And for the longest time it was ridiculously hard to find vintage style swimsuits! So I was absolutely thrilled to see amazingly adorable swimsuits at Anthropologie! Here are some of my faves...

The polka dot one is just divine. But the black one is SUPER cute!

I just love this green bikini top. And the high waisted bottoms? Amazing. Adorable. I love them all!

*sigh* Now if I only had $200 to spend on a swimsuit...

2 comments:

  1. I have been searching for a swimsuit like the black one for years! I love your other picks, too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious what funky English decorations did you come up with, I am a soon-to-be high school English teacher. I would love to hear some of your ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete