Wednesday, October 14

Adventures in Blog Features!

There is nothing like being featured in someone else's blog to make you realize how long it has been since you have posted! Today my wonderful friends over at Sweet Athena featured me on their craft blog, which made me all warm and fuzzy inside. You should definitely go check out their blog, they make amazing jewelry, headpieces, and even cheese!

Now that the school year is fully underway I find myself having less and less time for crafting. But with the Holiday season just around the corner I am going to have to get myself in gear soon! So here are a few projects that I did recently in what little spare time I had:

I love this little flower that I made out of book pages! It's very similar to this hairpiece that I made earlier, but with a slightly different shape. I can't wait to wear it in my hair!


On a whim I decided to make this strand of butterflies to put in my classroom. I made them out of book pages as well, and really like how they turned out!
Very simple, but very cute.


And this picture is just to prove that yes, I do wear my creations out in public! I recently wore one of my paper flower hairclips to a family bbq, and my family members loved it! Here I am chatting it up with my amazing Grandma, who is a major fan of all my crafting adventures :)


And finally, a little teaser. I am currently working on crafting together a Halloween costume. I don't want to reveal what it is just yet, but it will incorporate what you see in the picture above...

No comments:

Post a Comment