Sunday, February 15

Happy President's Day!

Happy President's Day!!! I am thoroughly enjoying my day off by getting a lot of schoolwork done, and a bit of crafting! A few of my friends have birthdays coming up, so I've been busy creating some fun presents for them:

Above is a birthday card I made for a friend. I cut the letters out of dictionary pages, and each letter has a word on it that starts with that letter and has to do with celebrating a birthday, like Happy or Party.

I also made my friend a coffee cozy out of felt! She owns a coffee shop, so I thought she would enjoy it.

Yesterday I went and saw 'Coraline' in 3-D, and absolutely loved it! I had to keep reminding myself that it was stop animation and not computer animation, it looked SO good. Here I am wearing my awesome 3-D glasses:

The movie was amazing, I really loved it. And the fact that it was made in Portland by amazing craftsters just made it that much cooler!

No comments:

Post a Comment